- Polycarbonate Sheets are made up of polycarbonate polymer which is durable, high impact-resistant, low scratch-resistant and heat-resistant. With good insulation properties and excellent UV protection, these sheets are the perfect way to enhance home and outdoor living spaces.
- To maintain the durability of these sheets, the sheets are thick and tempered and are laminated using appropriate materials.
- Standard thickness of these sheets are available in 0.50mm also available in thickness 0.60mm. These sheets are available in trapezoidal and sinusoidal profiles.
These sheets are available in different panels like:-
- Clear – allows the more light and can be the best roofing during hot summer.
- Bronze – sheds odd light underneath it.
Opaque – lets very less light and can be the superior part of roofing during hottest days. It helps the protection against UV rays.
- Highly resistant to impact damage.
- Excellent thermal insulation properties.
- Long-lasting looks as these sheets are resistant to yellowing due to UV light.
- Fire proof.
- Provides proper ventilation.
- Easy to install and requires less time.
- It has anti-corrosive properties.
- Household cladding.
- Agricultural units.
- Industrial roofing.